Year 5 and 6
Please visit these pages for ideas to facilitate learning at home during any periods of self isolation. Below are some ongoing suggestions. The first attachment at the bottom of the page links to our curriculum and provides links to online learning that your child can undertake on a week by week basis. If you have any questions or require some guidance, please email the school office and we will do our best to support you.
- Read and share some of your favourite books. Write a book review of your favourite book. We'll share and display some of the best in our library.
- Practise your maths skills at doodle maths. Doodle Maths & Doodle Tables App as the app works better than the web app linked above.
- Your child's spellings are highlighted each week on the Spelling Word List 5/6 below. If your child is working on 3/4 words, this will be noted on their bookmark. These are tested every Friday.
- Practise your grammar and spellings at Top Marks.
- Keep practising those tables using Timestables Rockstars or Hit the Button.