Prime Areas of Learning
Personal, Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development and Communication and Language are at the heart of our EYFS provision and are what our staff concern themselves with every moment of each day to ensure the environment and the relationships are right for each child to flourish as a unique individual.
The key aspects of effective learning set down in the statutory framework are also at the heart of our vision and values:
- Our learners keep on trying if they encounter difficulties when learning
- Learners enjoy their achievements and progress
- Children investigate and explore
- Our learners have their own ideas and are able to make links between their ideas to develop their thinking
- Our learners are happy to ‘have a go’ and seek out new challenges with enthusiasm.
- Develop a deep interest in the activities they do, through practice and teacher support